Monday, August 10, 2009

Living my freedom...

Finally my chemotherapy ended! Thanks, God! I took long time to really believe it´s over - last one was been in may 27th , over 2 months. Only now I permit myself to plan my future and not only dream about next day...

Sorry, I didnt have enough nice things to tell and I prefered to keep myself quiet for some time. When good things started to happen in my life I saw myself so crazy and so busy that I really forgot to write.(excuses :D )

God, so many things happening! My boyfriend was been here 2 months(he made me "busy") and he just went back to Finland. In few days it will be my time to come back to Finland too. Soon I will be in a new apartment, I restart my finnish lessons and I will live with my guy again...

I have so many plans...so many goals...
I need to start my "fixing" project somehow ... Those chemicals destroyed my skin, body, hair, my "normal" life...So, the plan for now:
  • diet and exercices to lose weight! I got 14 kg with that chemotherapy... and I just got permit from my doctor to really exercice. Good. With diet, I lost 4 kg since june(too little) and I will lose the 10's left untill september!(ai,ai,ai)
  • Tomorrow I will color my great 3cm hair(wonderful for who was been bald) and care of my nails by first time in this year.
  • Im feeding Miss Piggy- my piggy bank- to have my plastic surgery at end of this year
  • I start finnish classes in september. After 3 year going to/coming from Finland, I still cannot speak enough finnish to live in Finlan. I usually survive there with my bad english...
  • Im going to have another GMAT test in october...more english to study...
  • I also will try in october to be accepted for another graduation in a finnish university.
  • My love want a baby... we will workout soon to have a baby with little help of tecnology...

Those can look like normal plans for the most of people but for me it´s unbelievable great that I going to have life again...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Silvana!

    Cool! Now you can do something! Good luck!

    God blessing you! Lucy [Orkut]

    http://brazilians-abroad-blogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete